Moments with Horse
Time & Location
About The Event
As we journey through life we can sometimes become side-tracked and lose touch with who we really are and what really matters to us. We often find ourselves searching and longing for a genuine sense of peace and contentment, relaxation and joy. The answers we seek lie at the heart of what makes us human: our deep-seated need for real connection and meaningful experience. Connection to ourselves and others, to nature and the Earth, to Soul and the greater mysteries of life… this is what truly offers us a life well-lived.
The Moments with Horse workshop offers a safe, sacred space for you to be guided by Horse toward an undivided life, welcoming your Soul, weaving community and finding healing, wholeness, and genuine inner peace. It is not a horsemanship clinic: no previous horse experience is needed and all work with the horses takes place from the ground.
This five-day workshop focuses on creating a path of authentic connection to your Self as the foundation of connection to others. We will discover how to develop genuine partnership - with a horse – from a place of healthy self-assertion whilst staying in relationship with the horse and not resorting to a dominance paradigm. Key areas of exploration will include:
- Being authentic means showing up as we are, without masks or judgements. It means we are congruent - what we feel on the inside and what we express on the outside line up. Being authentic creates feelings of safety and relaxation for us and for others.
- By learning how to listen to our bodies as a source of wisdom for what is really true for us we can start to know what we truly need to thrive.
- Horses are naturally sensitive and highly attuned to congruence and authentic feelings. When we spend time and share space with them it gives us a real-time opportunity to observe ourselves and to become more aware of our thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Horses are all individuals with their own strengths, challenges, feelings and opinions, but they are wired to survive and thrive in community. They need communication, leadership, relationship and connection to support their lives and wellbeing, just as we do. Connection with other herd members is the foundation of wellbeing - and healthy boundaries are developed from an awareness of needs - ours and the other's - not from an arbitrary external set of rules and limits.
The workshop will run in the morning and evening each day, and accommodation is available on the Station. Participants will not bring their own horses (or dogs or any other animals) to the workshop.
Cost: $1350 (incl GST).
This workshop is hosted by Monique Robinson of Equus Temenos. Please contact Monique on (+61) 0428 149 578 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the workshop and accommodation options.
- Moments with Horse$1,350$1,3500$0
- Moments with Horse 50% deposit$675$6750$0